A HIPAA Risk Assessment is a targeted assessment of gaps in your organization’s compliance with HIPAA regulation. HIPAA Risk Assessments will measure your organization against the federal regulatory requirements, and produce a report. These reports tell you exactly where your organization’s gaps are. From there, you must remediate those gaps with documented remediation plans and HIPAA Policies and Procedures.
Use our HIPAA Risk Assessment Tool to address your HIPAA Risk Assessment Requirements!
• Risk analysis procedures and demonstration of a risk management process;
• Policies and procedures relevant to operational security, including business associate security requirements;
• Protected health information (PHI) access restriction requirements and controls;
• Incident response procedures and disaster recovery plan; and
• Evidence of periodic technical and non technical reviews.
• Physical access controls, such as building access and appropriate record keeping;
• Policies and procedures for workstation security; and
• Proper usage, storage, and disposal of data storage devices.
• Auditing and audit procedures;
• Use of encryption devices and tools if deemed appropriate; and
• Implementation of technology to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of PHI.