Welcome to www.compliancygroup.com website which is owned by Compliancy Group LLC. Compliancy Group LLC. knows that the security of your private information is of important concern. Protecting your privacy is very important to us. With this Privacy Statement, we would like to tell you about our practices regarding collection, use, and security measures before using this site.
You may navigate through this website without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal information as a condition of using our site, except as may be necessary to provide you a smooth, efficient way to provide a product or service at your request.
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Some areas of this site may ask you to submit personal information in order for you to benefit from specific features such as e-newsletters, special offers, inquiries, request for materials and order processing. We do not sell, rent or make available in any way customer information to anyone that is not involved in filling your request or your order.
You can feel confident because all important and private financial and personal information for your orders is encrypted before it is transmitted to us. Encrypted personal information cannot be read or recorded as it is being transmitted over the internet.
Purposes of Use of Data
The data that will be collected from you will only be used for the purpose of supplying you with your requested materials or products or for other purposes for which you have given your consent, except where otherwise provided by law.
Access, Correction and Deletion
You have the right to review and amend any personally identifiable information that is stored in our system. If you believe the information may be incorrect or out of date, just send us an email at the contact address below in the contact list. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to use your personal data in the future. Again, you may request your name to be deleted by sending us an email to the contact list below.
A “cookie” is a bit of information that a website sends to your Web browser that helps the site remember information about you and your preferences. Cookies are used in order for us to improve the efficiency of your individual use of the website. Most browsers are set-up to accept these Cookies automatically. You may deactivate the storing of cookies or adjust your browser to inform you before the Cookie is stored on your computer. If cookies are going to be saved to your computer short term, for the duration of the session, they are erased once you exit your Web browser or turn your computer off. If cookies are saved to your computer long term, we will provide you notice of this fact when the relevant cookies are set.
Compliancy Group LLC. takes reasonable steps and precautions to protect personally identifiable information as you transmit it to our website and to protect your date from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure by third parties. Our security procedures are continuously revised based on new technological developments.
This site is not intended for children. We do not knowingly collect, process or use any information via this site from visitors in this age group. We recommend parents talk to their children about their use of the Internet and the information they disclose on the website.
Please contact Compliancy Group LLC. with any problems questions or suggestions that you may have. The constant evolution of the internet may require us to on occasion adjust our privacy statement. We retain the right to make changes when necessary.
Please contact us at
Compliancy Group LLC.
Fax: 631. 731. 1643
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. Our only goal in collecting personal information from you is to provide you with a smooth, efficient and experience while ordering our product. The personal information collected from you, such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, product selection, credit card or other payment types. We collect in only for the purpose of filling orders, contacting purchasers to inform them of their order status, sending promotional information (only if requested), enhancing the operation of our site, for statistical purposes and to administer our systems. We do not sell, rent or make available in any way customer information to anyone that is not involved in filling your order.
For EU website visitors that fall under GDPR
Please read this privacy notice (“Privacy Notice”) carefully as it describes our collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information. This Privacy Notice applies to any website, application, or service which references this Privacy Notice. Where you provide us with your personal information in any of the ways described in section 2 below, you agree that we may collect, store, and use it: (a) in order to perform our contractual obligations to you; (b) based on our legitimate interests for processing (i.e. for internal administrative purposes, data analytics, and benchmarking (see section 3 below for more information), direct marketing, maintaining automated back-up systems or for the detection or prevention of crime); or (c) based on your consent, which you may withdraw at any time, as described in this Privacy Notice.
- Who we are:
Compliancy Group provides a web-based compliance solution called The Guard. The Guard is a simple solution that can help organizations manage every aspect of HIPAA compliance. Compliancy Group’s proprietary Achieve, Illustrate, and Maintain methodology and experienced Compliance Coach support, helps users demonstrate their good faith effort towards HIPAA compliance. Visit www.compliancy-group.com or contact us at 855-854-4722 to learn more.
This Privacy Notice applies to all products, applications, and services offered by Compliancy Group, LLC.
- How we collect information:
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we collect information about you and any other party whose details you provide to us when you:
- Register to use our websites, applications, or services; this may include your name (including business name), address, email address, and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide additional information about your business and your preferences;
- Place an order using our websites, applications, or services; this may include your name (including business name), address, contact (including telephone number and email address), and payment details;
- Complete online forms (including call back requests), take part in surveys, post on our message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or within our application or service;
- Interact with us using social media;
- Provide your contact details to us when registering to use or accessing any websites, applications, or services we make available or when you update those details; and
- Contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, SMS, email, or
- We also collect information from your devices (including mobile devices) and applications you or your users use to access and use any of our websites, applications, or services (for example, we may collect the device identification number and type, location information and connection information such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log information) and we will ask for your permission before we do so. We may do this using cookies or similar technologies (as described in section 11 below).
We may enhance personal information we collect from you with information we obtain from third-parties that are entitled to share that information; for example, information from credit agencies, search information providers, or public sources (e.g. for customer due diligence purposes), but in each case as permitted by applicable laws.
- Providing us with information about others:
If you provide us with personal information about someone else, you are responsible for ensuring that you comply with any obligation and consent obligations under applicable data protection laws in relation to such disclosure. In so far as required by applicable data protection laws, you must ensure that you have provided the required notices and have obtained the individual’s explicit consent to provide us with the information and that you explain to them how we collect, use, disclose, and retain their personal information or direct them to read our Privacy Notice.
- How we use your information:
To the extent permissible under applicable law, we use your information to:
- Provide any information and services that you have requested or any applications or services that you have ordered;
- Compare information for accuracy and to verify it with third-parties;
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve any applications, products, services, and information that you have requested from us;
- Manage and administer your use of applications, products, and services you have asked us to provide;
- Manage our relationship with you (for example, customer services and support activities);
- Monitor, measure, improve, and protect our content, website, applications, and services and provide an enhanced, personal, user experience for you;
- Undertake internal testing of our website, applications, systems, and services to test and improve their security, provision, and performance, in which case, we would pseudonymize any information used for such purposes, and ensure it is only displayed at aggregated levels which will not be linked back to you or any living individual;
- Provide you with any information that we are required to send you to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- Detect, prevent, investigate, or remediate crime, illegal or prohibited activities, or to otherwise protect our legal rights (including liaison with regulators and law enforcement agencies for these purposes);
- Contact you to see if you would like to take part in our customer research (for example, feedback on your use of our applications, products, and services);
- To monitor, carry out statistical analysis, and benchmarking provided that in such circumstances it is on an aggregated basis, which will not be linked back to you or any living individual;
- Deliver targeted advertising, marketing (including in-product messaging), or information to you which may be useful to you, based on your use of our applications and services;
- Deliver joint content and services with third-parties with whom you have a separate relationship (for example, social media providers); and
- Provide you with location-based services (for example, advertising and other personalized content), where we collect geo-location
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we retain information about you after the closure of your Compliancy Group account.
Our website, applications, and services may contain technology that enables us to:
- Collect information about how you and users use the functions of the features of our website, applications, and services; and
- Gather statistical information about the operating system and environment from which you access our applications or
You can manage your privacy settings within your browser or our applications and services (where applicable).
In addition to the purposes described in this section 3, we may also use information we gather to deliver targeted advertising, marketing (including in-product messaging), or information to you which may be useful, based on your use of the website, applications, or services or any other information we have about you (depending on the websites, applications or services, you may able to configure these features to suit your preferences). Sections 5 and 6 of this Privacy Notice provide further details on how we will do this.
We may monitor and record our communications with you, including e-mails and phone conversations. Information that we collect may then be used for training purposes, quality assurance, to record details about our website, applications, and services you order from us or ask us about, and to meet our legal and regulatory obligations generally.
Data analytics and benchmarking
We may use information generated and stored during your use of our services for our legitimate business interests to enable us to give you the best service and/or solutions and the best experience. These purposes include to:
- Deliver advertising, marketing (including in-product messaging), or information to you which may be useful to you, based on your use of services;
- Carry out research and development to improve our services, products, and applications;
- Develop and provide new and existing functionality and services (including statistical analysis, benchmarking and forecasting services); and
- Provide you with location-based services (for example, location relevant content) where we collect geo-location data to provide a relevant
Whenever we use your information for our legitimate interests, we will ensure that your information is processed on a pseudonymized basis and displayed at aggregated levels, which will not be linked back to you or to any living individual.
You have the right to object to processing based on our legitimate interests, and if you wish to do so, please contact us at [email protected] to discuss this further. If you object, this may affect our ability to provide certain services and/or solutions for your benefit.
- Sharing your information
We may share your information with:
- Any company within Compliancy Group, for the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice, (e.g. global information and customer relationship management; software and service compatibility and improvements; and to provide you with any information, applications, products, or services that you have requested);
- Our service providers and agents (including their sub-contractors) or third parties which process information on our behalf (e.g. internet service and platform providers, payment processing providers, and those organizations we engage to help us send communications to you) so that they may help us to provide you with the applications, products, services, and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- Partners, including system implementers, resellers, value-added resellers, independent software vendors, and developers that may help us to provide you with the applications, products, services, and information you have requested or which we believe is of interest to you;
- Third-parties used to facilitate payment transactions; for example: clearing houses, clearing systems, financial institutions, and transaction beneficiaries;
- Third-parties, where you have a relationship with that third-party and you have consented to us sending information (for example, social media sites or other third-party application providers);
- Third-parties for marketing purposes (e.g. our partners and other third-parties with whom we work and whose products or services we think will interest you in the operation of your business activities. For example: financial services organizations (such as banks, insurers, finance providers), payment solutions providers, software, and services providers that provide business solutions);
- Credit reference and fraud prevention agencies;
- Regulators to meet Compliancy Group’s legal and regulatory obligations;
- Law enforcement agencies so that they may detect or prevent crime or prosecute offenders;
- Any third-party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so lawfully (for example in response to a court order);
- Any third-party to meet our legal and regulatory obligations, including statutory or regulatory reporting or the detection or prevention of unlawful acts;
- Our own and Compliancy Group’s professional advisors and auditors for seeking professional advice or to meet our audit responsibilities;
- Another organization if we sell or buy (or negotiate to sell or buy) any business or assets;
- Another organization to whom we may transfer our agreement with you; and
- Government departments where reporting is mandatory under applicable
We may share non-personally identifiable information about the use of our website, applications, products, or services publicly or with third-parties, but this will not include information that can be used to identify you.
- Marketing Communications from us:
You always have the opportunity to opt-out of our marketing communications or change your preferences by following the link provided in the footer of all non-transactional email messages from us, or by emailing us at [email protected]. Some communications from us are considered transactional or service communications (for example, important account notifications and billing information), and your account(s) for Compliancy Group products and services are provided to you upon the condition that you receive these communications from us. You must cancel your account(s) for Compliancy Group products and services, as applicable, if you do not wish to receive any transactional or service communications. You may still receive marketing communications from us even after you cancel your account unless you also opt-out of our marketing communications, as described above.
We may contact you by telephone, with your consent where applicable, for marketing purposes (including by automatic dialer and/or prerecorded message). If you do not want to receive marketing calls, please contact customer support. You do not need to agree to receive automated marketing phone calls or texts from us to use our Services.
Third-party platform advertising:
Where you respond to communications we post on third-party platforms (such as Facebook, Google and Twitter), we may also share your information with those third-parties in order to serve targeted advertising/content to you via the relevant third-party platform based on your profile/interests. Your information is used by the third-party platform provider to identify your account and serve advertisements to you. You can control what advertisements you receive via the privacy settings on the relevant provider’s platform and you should consult the third-party’s help/support center for more information.Your information and your rights:
Under data protection laws, in certain circumstances you have the following rights:
- The right to be told how we use your information and obtain access to your information;
- The right to have your information rectified or erased or place restrictions on processing your information;
- The right to object to the processing of your information (e.g. for direct marketing purposes) or where the processing is based on our legitimate interests;
- The right to have any information you provided to us on an automated basis returned to you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format, or sent directly to another company, where technically feasible (“data portability”);
- Where the processing of your information is based on your consent, the right to withdraw that consent subject to legal or contractual restrictions; and
- The right to object to any decisions based on the automated processing of your personal data, including profiling.
If you request a copy of your information, you may be required to pay a statutory fee.
If we hold any information about you that is incorrect or if there are any changes to your details, please let us know so that we can keep our records accurate and up-to-date.
If you withdraw your consent to the use of your personal information for purposes set out in our Privacy Notice, we may not be able to provide you with access to all or parts of our website, applications, and services.
We will retain your personal information for the duration of our business relationship and afterwards for as long as is necessary and relevant for our legitimate business purposes, in accordance with the Compliancy Group Data Retention, Marking, and Destruction Policy, or as otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations. Where we no longer need your personal information, we will dispose of it in a secure manner (without further notice to you).
- Changes to this Privacy Notice:
We may change this Privacy Notice from time-to-time. However, we will not reduce your rights under this Privacy Notice. We will always update this Privacy Notice on our website, so please try to read it when you visit the website (the ‘last updated’ reference tells you when we last updated this Privacy Notice).
- Security and storage of information:
We will keep your information secure by taking appropriate technical and organizational measures against its unauthorized or unlawful processing and against its accidental loss, destruction, or damage. We will do our best to protect your personal information, but we cannot guarantee the security of your information which is transmitted to our website, applications, or services or to other websites, applications, and services via an internet or similar connection. If we have given you (or you have chosen) a password to access certain areas of our websites, applications, or services please keep this password safe – we will not share this password with anyone.
If you believe your account has been compromised, please contact us at [email protected].
- Other sites and social media:
If you follow a link from our website, application, or service to another site or service, this Privacy Notice will no longer apply. We are not responsible for the information handling practices of third-party sites or services and we encourage you to read the privacy notices appearing on those sites or services.
Our websites, applications, or services may enable you to share information with social media sites, or use social media sites to create your account or to connect your social media account. Those social media sites may automatically provide us with access to certain personal information retained by them about you (for example any content you have viewed). You should be able to manage your privacy settings from within your own third-party social media account(s) to manage what personal information you enable us to access from that account.
- Cookies, Analytics, and Traffic Data:
Our cookies may be session cookies (temporary cookies that identify and track users within our websites, applications or services that are deleted when you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service) or persistent cookies (cookies which enable our websites, applications, or services to “remember” who you are and to remember your preferences within our websites, applications, or services, and which will stay on your computer or device after you close your browser or leave your session in the application or service).
We use the following different types of cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies:
These are cookies that are needed for our websites, applications, or services to function properly; for example, these cookies allow you to access secure areas of our website or to remember what you have put into your shopping basket.
Performance cookies and analytics technologies:
These cookies collect information about how visitors and users use our websites, applications, and services; for instance, which functionality visitors use most often and if they get error messages from areas of the websites, applications, or services. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a visitor or user. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We only use these cookies to improve how our website, applications, and services work.
These cookies allow our websites, applications, and services to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language, or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personalized features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts, and other parts of web pages that you can customize. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting or advertising cookies:
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operators’ permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations, such as advertisers. Quite often, targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organization.
Web beacons and parameter tracking:
How to disable cookies:
You may be able to configure your browser or our website, application, or service to restrict cookies or block all cookies if you wish, however if you disable cookies you may find this affects your ability to use certain parts of our website, applications, or services.
- Further information:
If you have any queries about how we treat your information, the contents of this Privacy Notice, your rights under local law, how to update your records, or how to obtain a copy of the information that we hold about you, please write to our Compliance Officer.
may provide from time to time).
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.