What matters most when choosing OSHA training online for healthcare, and what should you not forget when it comes to OSHA training online?
Requirements for Online OSHA Training for Healthcare Professionals
Because OSHA sets and enforces specific standards for each industry, the training given to employees must reflect and support those standards. For example, the standards vary widely between industries like construction and dentistry. The goal for each industry is still the same–ensuring safe and healthful working conditions for workers.
OSHA training online for healthcare workers will include the following spectrum of topics:
- Introduction to OSHA
- Recordkeeping procedures
- Emergency action plan including fire safety standard
- Bloodborne pathogen standard (including case studies)
- Personal protective equipment (PPE) for Healthcare)
- Workplace violence prevention
- Revised chemical hazard communication standard (including the globally harmonized system)
- Hazardous drug exposure
- Ionizing radiation
- Electrical safety standard