Compliancy Group’s HIPAA Audit Response Program™ is the only service of its kind on the market for healthcare professionals to effectively deal with a HIPAA audit.
The Audit Response Program is available to users of The Guard™, our web-based compliance solution, from single-doctor practices to some of our largest hospital systems and technology providers.
Compliancy Group provides healthcare professionals with a total HIPAA solution that stays up-to-date and grows along with your organization. Compliancy Group also provides robust audit response and breach management to help you through even the worst of HIPAA violations. It’s just another reason why no client has failed an OCR or CMS audit.
Effectively addressing the regulation is paramount to making it out of a HIPAA violation or OCR audit unscathed. By using The Guard, healthcare professionals can prove that they’ve satisfied the law, making the audit process simpler for federal auditors to collect the data they need. The Guard and our Audit Response Program provide the necessary reports that users need to illustrate that their organization is addressing necessary HIPAA standards.
Here’s how our HIPAA audit software works:
- Access to our HIPAA Audit Response Program is available to all clients, no matter the size, and is included in the price of an annual subscription to The Guard.
- Our team of HIPAA experts is always on call to field clients’ questions and concerns. In the event of a HIPAA audit, clients call our HIPAA Hotline so our HIPAA experts can enter you into the Audit Response Program.
- You’ll be placed on a call with a member of Compliancy Group’s team of expert Compliance Coaches™. From there, you won’t need to worry about filling out paperwork or performing additional audits. Our Audit Response Program will complete and gather the necessary reports to meet OCR’s strict reporting deadlines.
- In the event that additional information is requested, our team of Compliance Coaches is always on call to provide supplementary assistance.
- This is just another reason why Compliancy Group is the industry-leader in HIPAA compliance.